The Health Symposium
10:15 - 11:15
Panel debate - How can we treat health like safety
Taking place on day three of the Safety & Health Expo (18 June 2015) the health symposium will feature a panel debate chaired by Steve Perkins, chief executive of the BOHS asking people how can we treat health like safety?
Paul Ness, divisional director, safety equipment at Arco will be introducing the session.
- Lawrence Waterman - director of health and safety for the Battersea Power Station Development Company;
- Clive Johnson - group head of health and safety at Land Securities;
- Subash Ludhra - managing director at Antara Management and former IOSH president;
- Joscelyne Shaw - acting policy and communications director at the British Safety Council;
- Ian Nixon - sector safety, health and environmentall manager, COSTAIN Highways Sector.
12:30 - 13:00
Case study: Wellbeing at Thames Water
Gareth Mullen, Head of Safety, Health and Wellbeing at Thames Water will be presenting a case study on the company's award winning 'water wellbeing week', and an insight into how they encouraged employees to take responsibility for their own health.
We want your questions ahead of the panel debate. Fill out your details below and send us a question on what you'd like to be asked at the symposium. We'll be picking out the best ones to put to the panellists on the day.
How can you get involved?
Download your supporters pack and pledge your support.